View Single Post
Old 05-31-2014, 06:41 PM   #833
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Now, Murder and Mendelssohn, #20 in the Phryne Fisher series. Written by Kerry Greenwood, and read excellently by Stephanie Daniel. I'm looking forward to this with very mixed feelings. I've been hording these Phryne Fisher books because they are such a delight, but this is the last one so far and one has no surety of when there may be a new one.
Finished, and it gets a solid 4.5 out of 5. Also finished The Lion in the Valley (Amelia Peabody #4) by Elizabeth Peters, read by Barbara Rosenblatt. I really like this series, and very much enjoy Ms. Rosenblatt's reading.

Next up, Off Armageddon Reef, by David Weber, ready by Oliver Wyman. I read this in hard back many years ago, but decided to go back through the series, but reading it in Audible format this time. We'll see how the first one goes, however, before I buy any more.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote