View Single Post
Old 03-13-2010, 06:56 AM   #6
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javed View Post
Thanks kdf9511, I had overlooked the description as well myself. I naturally looked at the date, which is mislabelled as you said. I have downloaded and installed it to the PEZ. It is definitely the 100304 update when I look in the about settings in the reader. Happy to have it loaded.

Haven't tried it out much yet, just installed it. Hope it works well!
What is the fb2 parser version if you don't mind? I need to wait until midnight to download (damn internet quotas)
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote