View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 12:51 PM   #12
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
Side note for a butcher reader, not really what you're looking for - I thought Butcher's Codex Alera series was better than his Dresden series (which wasn't awful but I did prefer Kelly Armstrong's Otherworld series).

Everyone has different tastes (Burn him! Burn the heretic!) and I recall the Amber series starting off a little slow. Have you tried his standalone novels Lord of Light or Jack of Shadows?
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote