Thread: Audio Books
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 12:12 AM   #21
BadBilly
Nodding at stupid things
BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BadBilly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, OnePlus 6, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, iPad Mini 2, PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You need to upgrade to the Zip. It's so much better than the Clip+ I have one of those too. What I love about the zip is I can customize it for audiobooks only. That means I turn on the player and it says Books and settings only on the flip menu. It's great! I have all the other, Radio, Sports, Music...etc hidden. It also show how much time left in an audiobook and how much time you listen to the audiobook. Album art, color display and the buttons are easier to push and SD Card lays flat so it doesn't pop out.
Those do sound like nice enhancements, but I'll keep the Clip+ until it gives up the ghost. I don't do audiobooks (or music) much now. When I had a two-hour-each-way public transit commute, it was a different story. Now I usually spend my 15 minutes on the subway with my T1. I admit that a major reason for wanting the T1 over the T2 was the audio capabilities, so I'd have the option of slipping the occasional audiobook in there too.

Last edited by BadBilly; 01-29-2013 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Add more exciting goodness
BadBilly is offline   Reply With Quote