View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 04:28 PM   #4
Fabe
Dylanologist
Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.Fabe has survived committing the World's Second Greatest Blunder.

Device: none/all/any
readMe
calibre-server
inter-app sharing folder
Goodreader

I have to do some homework. I am not familiar with these terms. I assume readMe and Goodreader are "readers" and I may be able to get them on my Mac. Calibre-server is something I saw referred to on Calibre, but haven't explored. "Inter-app sharing folder" sounds like a universal dream of compatibility.

So it appears to me there is no way to test .epub books on an iPad using iBook, without having them published already.

Is it 5 PM yet? Can I have a drink?
Fabe is offline   Reply With Quote