View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 07:55 PM   #15
primetime34
Zealot
primetime34 can extract oil from cheeseprimetime34 can extract oil from cheeseprimetime34 can extract oil from cheeseprimetime34 can extract oil from cheeseprimetime34 can extract oil from cheeseprimetime34 can extract oil from cheeseprimetime34 can extract oil from cheeseprimetime34 can extract oil from cheeseprimetime34 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle 3, Nook 3G
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidspitzer View Post
No I wasn't trying to be funny. It really is a very thought provoking book on religous thought. I do find it interesting that you immediately label me a when I have a slightly different view on things than you apparently. Technically I am an anti-theist since I personally don't wish you any ill will or intend to discriminate against you in any way. While your on the topic of bigotry what is the percentage of ethnic minorities in the mormon church compared to it's caucasion membership?
There are more members of the Mormon Church that are outside of the United States than in it. It's almost impossible to know the ethnic breakdown of the membership due to those numbers not being published or even compiled. However, there are very, very large Mormon congregations throughout Asia, Mexico, Central, and especially South America. Just thought you'd like to know.

Hoping we can get this thread back on topic though.
primetime34 is offline   Reply With Quote