View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 08:02 PM   #2
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Glad to hear that you've had no problems enabling telnet.

I haven't looked very much into creating raw images for the Glo, though it's on my to-do list. The raw image format for the Kobo Touch is discussed in this thread, but if I remember correctly, the commands from that thread don't work for creating images for the Glo.

The Kobo's boot animation is controlled by /etc/init.d/on-animator.sh, which uses /usr/local/Kobo/pickel to show images from the /etc/images/ directory.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote