View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 09:32 PM   #9
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I've never had a problem with the cover on my 650. I do not have either of the thumbnail options check for the Sony driver for my 650.

What I suggest is to take the cover image of an ePub that's not properly displaying and load it into an image editor and resave it as an RGB jpeg.
Perhaps you only ever send non-DRM epubs which already have your chosen cover as page 1. In this case you don't have to check either of the boxes because the Sony will automatically create its own thumbnail from the internal cover.

The device driver checkboxes are particularly helpful for:
  • DRM'd books with rubbish internal covers
  • PDF, RTF, TXT format books
  • people who frequently change some of their calibre covers and don't want to have to resend their books to copy the new covers across.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote