View Single Post
Old 10-03-2011, 02:03 PM   #3
WPotocki
Connoisseur
WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WPotocki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Halloween Special

Hello everyone -

In honor of the noble, high holiday of Halloween, I'm offering my book for free ... nada ... nothing! The only thing that beats free is getting paid for reading it, but that ain'ta gonna happen given my present financial circumstances.

Here's the coupon:

MB75W

And the link:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/40207

I suppose this is also a Lakshmi special. Yesterday, they held a wonderful celebration of the Festival of Lights down at South Street Seaport here in NYC. The fireworks were awesome! Think we should have a firework display everyday of the year, but that's just me. I especially liked it because they had one firework that exploded into a smiley face? Sort of like this one Anyway, Lakshmi is a favorite goddess of mine. Represents all that's sweet in life and you can't beat that.

Hope you enjoy the book. If you do, please write a review at Amazon. We authors live and die by the sword of reader's opinions.

WPotocki is offline   Reply With Quote