View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 10:00 AM   #128
FlorenceArt
High Priestess
FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FlorenceArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro 9.7, iPhone 6 Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
It's not perfect. It make mistakes, but it also suggests optional words and phrases on the screen while you are writing that can be chosen with a touch of the stylus (or in my case, finger—I never bother with styluses). Ignore the suggestions and the app simply chooses what it thinks you mean and continues to convert. It's really a nice app.
Do you write one word at a time? I usually write several words, but if one of them is converted incorrectly there is no way to change it, as far as I can tell, except by accepting the text, selecting the incorrect word and rewriting it.
FlorenceArt is offline   Reply With Quote