View Single Post
Old 12-11-2013, 02:37 AM   #82
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
No idea. If have not experienced this myself. If you have a document that does this every time, please let me know. It is hard to find bugs that only pop up every know and then. Personally I never use images in Word but add them later to the ePUB. The quality of images in Word is not that good.
I will look at it, but unless I have a good example it will be hard to find in this particular case. I think I will look into logging as a new feature. Perhaps that can help find these kind of errors.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote