Thread: Kobo Tweaks
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 10:36 AM   #67
akorx
Addict
akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.akorx never is beset by a damp, drizzly November in his or her soul.

Location: France, languages : french and a little bit english.
Device: Kobo Glo, Aura HD
Hi Guys,

Just 2 little questions :

1- Have you found a way to reduce brigthness under the default limit ? Endeed, by default we can only set it between 30% (i dont know the value, it's just an example) and 100% bt not under... and it's too bright when you read in the complete night)

2- Do you know a plugin for "night mode" (white text on dark background) ? it should be a good way to reduce brightness.

NB : sorry for my bad english, i'm french.
akorx is offline   Reply With Quote