Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 07:10 AM   #124
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdta09 View Post
I'm quite interested in this case as I like the corner clip-in way of attaching the reader. Is it easy to get it in and out without damaging the case as I like it in the case during the day but out of the case when I'm at home?
I have one. It's very easy to put in, but not so easy to take out. I was more worried about damaging my screen than the case when I was wrestling with it. Perhaps there's a knack to it which I don't have Luckily I have no particular reason to want to remove it.

I like the case because it adds so little to the size of the reader.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote