View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 06:33 PM   #9
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenswd View Post
[...](BTW, I don't want a football site - that would only help me with this question. I'm looking for a site where anybody can ask anything, because I know I'm going to need more help with other stuff in the future.)[...]
A single site that attempts to provide expert, realistic information on all subjects ... that sounds a lot like Wikipedia. Or you could do it the old fashioned way and go to the single site that authors have used for a great many years ... the library.

If you want personal experience you're going to have to go to the source and there will be no single place where you can do this across all subjects - unless you mean the pub (the bar/tavern pick your phrase). In most of the pubs I know there are always people ready to offer their expert opinion on every subject - it's almost as reliable as picking a random site on the 'net.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote