View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 07:51 AM   #36
JoeD
Guru
JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoeD ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: na
Storage was my biggest reason. I begrudged having books taking up so much space when I re-read them so infrequently, but I couldn't bring myself to pass them on just in case I did want to re-read them.

Close second though was convenience. I enjoyed leafing through books in the store and browsing for my next read, but often the books I were looking for were not in stock. eReaders solved that issue, although the problem moved to not available in ebook form for a few years but the instant delivery and HUGE store browsing plus ability to read other peoples opinions of a book, especially reference books, made up for the diminishing problem of books not yet available as ebooks.

That's what made me start reading on a PDA. I moved to eInk once it became available to solve the issue of reading outside :P
JoeD is offline   Reply With Quote