View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
soulfuldog
I ♥ Calibre
soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soulfuldog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Voyage, Sony PRS-350, Hudl2
I think you'd be better to wait for the Kobo Glo to be released (I don't know where you live but the new Kobo's are supposed to get a worldwide release in October).

As well as having a higher resolution screen, the battery life looks like it might be slightly improved over the Kobo Touch, and of course it has the light so you don't ever need to worry about having enough light where you are reading.

Of course the Touch will be cheaper, but I think it'd be worth your while waiting for a few weeks until the Glo is released and at least checking out the feedback from people who buy one. Then you'll have a better idea of whether or not you'll be happy with the Touch and not buy one then wish you'd waited for the Glo.
soulfuldog is offline   Reply With Quote