View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 10:45 PM   #23
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
I buy everything from Amazon. I haven't been in a retail store in 5 years. Who would buy a Kindle Fire HD in Wal-Mart anyway?

Amazon beats them all on price, delivery time and quality.

The one time I visited a Radio Shack store I saw a great ATT landline phone. I bought it from Amazon.

My wife reads detective thrillers at zero expense from Amazon. If she doesn't like one, we delete it and buy another zero expense ebook to replace it. Walmart sells no books for zero expense.

I like history and biography ebooks and can always scan a chapter before buying one. If our eyesight is failing, they even offer synced dramatic voice files now to accompany the eBook.

Last edited by sirmaru; 09-20-2012 at 10:48 PM.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote