View Single Post
Old 07-15-2008, 12:17 PM   #6
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
I could put anchors in the html rather than removing the guides, but I have no idea how to do that.
My tutorial shows how to do it.

Just open the HTML file in a text editor, go to the point at which you want the "table of contents" link to take you, and add to the file:

<A name=toc></A>

and similarly for the "start_reading" one:

<A name=start_reading></A>

These are what are called "anchor" tags - they just "label" a point in the file with a given name, so that you can jump to it from elsewhere.

Quote:
Here is what the warning is

Warning (prcgen): Cover is too small: P:\PARACLETE\Kindle Publications\Fidelity of Betrayal\fidelity\COVER.jpg

How big is the cover, in pixels?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote