View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 11:12 AM   #12
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
I have a different recommendation. You need to stop reading *about* books (that means taking a break from here!), stop downloading new books, stop watching videos about books. If you are always looking for the latest and greatest, it's hard to appreciate what's in front of you. The worst reading slump for me happened when I started working at a bookstore. We were allowed to borrow any book we wanted, and (of course) we were always discussing new books. Suddenly no book I was reading was ever good enough.

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote