Thread: Troubleshooting Books won't disappear from homepage
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 11:59 PM   #5
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
If you previously had the book in a collection, it may be confused.

I get this when I pass an Amazon book through calibre to sanitize it, if it was in a collection beforehand I have to delete the book, add the old copy, delete THAT one from collections, and delete it, before I can add my sanitized copy and get on with things.

As far as I can tell, this only happens with books purchased from Amazon and not converted. (because if you convert it, you're really making a new book. )
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote