View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 11:32 AM   #3876
VICTORSJG
Addict
VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.VICTORSJG once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripplinger View Post
7zip will handle both zip and rar files.

I recently ran into a file with the .mzp extension, and it seems that only a pay program, WinArchiver, can extract .mzp... talk about annoying. I installed a trial version, unzipped the .mzp file with it, and deleted the trial.
I've tried on my computer to extract with 7za (in comand line) a rar file, and it didn't.

To optimeze the size of the pictures i've compressed with Photoshopt using png-8, menu file --- save for web and devices -- select png-8, on the reader It isn't seem the changes.
VICTORSJG is offline   Reply With Quote