View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 07:15 PM   #21
Joe563
Never spit into the wind.
Joe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenJoe563 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Kobo Original, Kobo Touch, Kobo Android(smartphone & tablet)
Well, the first address I tried worked but the next two attempts did not work. i.e. I was left at the first address.

ETA: I think I have determined what my bug is. If you try to clear a previous URL by tapping the X at the right part of the URL box, the box is cleared and a new URL can be entered but when the Go key is tapped the address does not change.

Alright, it looks like the key factor is that http:// must be part of the url.

Last edited by Joe563; 07-27-2011 at 07:51 PM. Reason: More info.
Joe563 is offline   Reply With Quote