View Single Post
Old 05-27-2011, 02:48 AM   #1
kiwipippa
Fanatic
kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwipippa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo glo, kobo touch (dead), kindle touch, android phone
One Trillion minutes reading challenge

Does anyone know how on earth kobo are measuring this? They have a counter, but are they simply making the figures up, or is there some science behind this?

http://www.kobobooks.com/readon_join

I don't have a wifi kobo but I have joined, there is no way they can tell how many minutes I have read. They are ignoring the questions on facebook asking them how it works.
kiwipippa is offline   Reply With Quote