View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 01:49 PM   #3
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
I need someone with a Nook to test this for me.

I've been told that by putting a .jpg file in the same directory as a book, named the same as the book, will cause the jpg to be used as the cover. It will be shown on the touch screen while reading.

E.G. book_name.epub, book_name.jpg in the same directory.

What I want to know is does the image also appear in the cover flow browsing mode or does it only appear when reading the book?
I have tried this. The cover shows on the LCD while reading, but cover browsing is only available for content downloaded from B&N. Even the "Details & Options" menu option does not show the cover for side-loaded content.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote