View Single Post
Old 02-10-2014, 05:08 PM   #244
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Areka, you must remember that many of the newer apps will NOT work on Android V2.2 - getting the latest and greatest isn't always be best idea.

I have all the apps I use - i.e. they work - backed up onto our storage server, which for most people would be their PC. That way should the need ever arise I could reinstall the OS and apps without problems [many of the older apps that work on the EE and PE are no longer readily available so if you wipe them they are gone].
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote