View Single Post
Old 10-10-2008, 01:23 PM   #1
Jellby
frumious Bandersnatch
Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jellby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Orizon, Kobo Aura
Post Potter, Beatrix: The Peter Rabbit Stories (Collection, Illustrated). v1 10 Oct 2008

Helen Beatrix Potter (1866-1943) was an English writer, illustrator and mycologist, she is best known for her illustrated children stories with animal characters.

In this book I've included the stories which, according to Wikipedia, feature Peter Rabbit as a main character. These are:

The Tale of Peter Rabbit (1902)
The Tale of Benjamin Bunny (1904)
The Tale of the Flopsy Bunnies (1909)
The Tale of Mr. Tod (1912)

I've taken the PG texts but, for the first two stories, I've included the illustrations from other sources (which had a better quality). I think I've also improved the formatting and all that.

Any kind of feedback is welcome.
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Files
File Type: mobi The Peter Rabbit Stories.mobi (6.36 MB, 1691 views)
Jellby is offline   Reply With Quote