View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 12:09 AM   #10
jeankap
EReading Gadget Maven
jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.jeankap has a propeller beanie that spins backward.

Device: All of 'em.
I have the icy glass mini, too... And the clarity of the Nook HD is still better. I have a Zagg shield on my iPhone, so I'm used to the texture. In fact, I tried using my iPhone 5 without the Zagg shield and found that my typing was no where near the accuracy that it was with the Zagg shield on the iPhone 4, so the Zagg shield went on.

As for the mini, it's a thumbs up for me. A thumbs down for my cat. The target areas are too small for her paws. She prefers the "new" iPad... More on that later... in a different venue...
jeankap is offline   Reply With Quote