View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 05:34 AM   #11
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Quote:
1. It's commercially a bit daft to limit your customer-base like that,
Also with the Dollar down, and the slowdown of te US economy, you would think that the company would be seeking to diversify.

I only hope the dreader $=Euro=£ calculation does not occur. That could potentially sink the product. I can understand adding VAT, but the straightforward daylight robbery should stop.

Quote:
3. If they leave it too long, it's a greater risk that there will be more competition in the market or, even more likely, people will already have committed to another device and built up a relationship with another company.
Indeed, if they were to enter the market at the present time, even id they kept the $400 price tag, they could probably compete handily, and probaly dominate the market.

However with the rumour of the Sony Europe launch, and the Austek comimg along later in the year, I feel that the window is not going to be that long.

Now the only thing is, what if Bezos pulls a Jobs. And just announces that here it is, ready to go, with everything in place.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote