View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 06:53 AM   #2
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
Quote:
Originally Posted by unboggling View Post
I'm going to standardize my ebook library on one format, delete as much as possible the others, then only convert to any other formats if/when I need them. Does anyone have advice as to which format would be best to standardize on?
Depends on the device(s) you read on. I'm thinking the Kindle will not read ePub so, even though it's not as good as ePub, you may want to stick to mobi. I don't know about the iPhone (except that I will never own one).
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote