View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 03:45 AM   #6
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by drauger View Post
I use ssh over wifi without usbnetwork hack. Can't find proper link, sorry.
I do too... (on the touch....)

In essence, start the dropbear process (or w/e is going to power this party), punch a hole in IPtables port 22, point one thing at the other. I didn't have usnbet on my touch for ages also, so I can confirm this works "on there".

Usbnetworking provisions this via USB in addition to wifi. You only require the wifi side though for what you discuss.

Niluje would give you the most comprehensive answer of the complete technical differences between simply provisioning remotely accessible ssh services on the device and his implementions' offerings.

But yup. doable. on a 4 OOTB? I dont know.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote