View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 05:19 PM   #8
stustaff
Wizard
stustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it isstustaff knows what time it is

Device: sony reader PRS505 and 600
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmaul1114 View Post
Yea, I'm just picky. A device has to be perfect in regards to how I want to use it for me to buy.

Especially for something like a Tablet that I'm not dying to buy right away and wouldn't be using all the time like I do a PC or laptop etc.

I'd think I'd need to save though, as the other thing I need is ability to get a marked up PDF/word doc off the tablet and on to the PC to view their, print out etc.
No im not saying you dont need to save, what im saying is you wouldnt need to save each time you close and open the app as it would automatically save the stae that the programme was in, like closing your laptop screen when you open it even if you didnt save everything is still there.

When your done working then you save and export the document using teh new file sharing protocol, or the apps export features.
stustaff is offline   Reply With Quote