View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 05:14 PM   #11824
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Hot, hot hot. I thank whatever powers that be for our Trane.

The wife and grandson have gone off for a while, and the rest of us just got out of the pool for the first time this year. Norton had a blast. Crystal never got any further than the slide. At the moment we're under a thunderstorm watch. We knew that before going in but we wanted to go in anyway. Well, I knew it; I'm not sure how much attention Norton and Crystal pay to the weather. Usually they just watch the news and don't bother with the forecast. Being house dogs, I guess they figure that rain or shine, they won't be going to work in the morning.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote