View Single Post
Old 04-26-2024, 10:32 AM   #5998
ekbell
Guru
ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
I've only bought 9 books so far this year, which is great, but I'm seriously tempted by a bundle that appears to contain well over 100 books. It's ridiculous, really. Of course I don't need them. They're probably not even good. I just like the idea of having this complete library.

It's always bundles that scupper my good intentions. Maybe I should just fiddle the figures so I don't count them?
My rule of thumb for bundles is to compare the cost of the bundle to how many books in the bundle I actually want to commit to reading. If this works out to a reasonable price for those books and those books only then I will consider buying the bundle.

If I decide to buy the bundle then I will add those particular books to my purchase count and TBR list.

For the sake of completeness the rest of the books are normally added to my library as free extras but that's because I enjoy adding and classifying books.
ekbell is offline   Reply With Quote