View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 03:15 PM   #9
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearstardiode View Post
I've actually got greggbell.net but I've been really hoping to get greggbell.com. I did hear from the owner once, but then, like I said, I got the failure notices. I don't know. I'm going to keep trying to get the dot.com, but do you think it's such a huge disadvantage (because I will be selling e-books) to have the .net instead?
It's probably worth trying a bit longer for the .com.

glavdner@netsoftengr.com seems to be the person you need. Alternatively, the current registration expires on 24 July 2013. If he's not answering emails, he might not be renewing registrations!
pdurrant is online now   Reply With Quote