View Single Post
Old 04-14-2012, 01:58 AM   #75
ucfgrad93
Wizard
ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ucfgrad93 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2nd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joykins View Post
This sounds interesting. I will have to check this out.

I don't think anyone--by which I mean me--would read 15 hours total with the light on per charge cycle unless they are mole people living in unlit tunnels or such. As the occasional nighttime wind-down while the spouse is sleeping, or as a passenger in a darkened vehicle--sure. These are the times I use my iPhone or nook/kindle with clip-on light. But this is sporadic use.
Agreed. It is nice to have a built in light, either like this or the Kindle lighted cases. It is one less thing to have to pack, keep charged, remember to bring, etc. It is well worth the hit in battery life, in my opinion.
ucfgrad93 is offline   Reply With Quote