View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 06:02 AM   #177
beartard
Minister of Linux
beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: nook, T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Slide
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowRain View Post
I think the Moon+ Reader section needs to be updated. It supports more formats than that (txt/html/epub/umd/fb2/zip/OPDS), and it has note-taking and highlighting features, along with online (Google, Wikipedia) and offline (ColorDict, Fora) dictionary support. It also has auto-scroll and online translation (again, Google).
Thanks for the update. I have to confess I originally compiled this list a year ago when I was waiting for my nook to be delivered after I sold my Sony PRS-500. Updates to individual apps happen rapidly and, as a casual reader on Android these days, I just can't keep up with every one.

Periodically, I'll check androidzoom.com and see if any new apps have been added and will re-adjust the list to show changes in popularity. The rest, thankfully, is up to posts such as yours. Thanks!
beartard is offline   Reply With Quote