View Single Post
Old 02-20-2009, 01:28 PM   #13
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by HistoryWes View Post
I am working on the second novel of a steam-punk series called "Senta and the Steel Dragon". The first in the series is in the slush pile at Baen Books. I've also got two other projects partially done-- a short story called "Eaglethorpe Buxton and the Elven Princess", which will be a free ebook when completed, and a sequel to my first novel "Princess of Amathar" which is available in the Kindle store and as a pdf on my blog. I have excerpts of all of these on my blog: amathar.blogspot.com.

The one in the slush pile - do you have any idea when they might get around to reading/considering it?

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote