View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011, 10:31 PM   #56
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I don't know how this passcode-bypass works, but it may be that you can take photos, but to subsequently view them (or the rest of your library) you still have to enter the passcode. I think that's alright in that case (for my mind).

Cheers,
Marc
That could be the case-it's just odd that when you are in the camera app-the lower left hand corner has your last shot-and you touch that and it goes to your photo album. It would be a little odd that you'd get kicked back to the passcode screen by touching that, but maybe that would seem less..."open"

I definitely see the advantages of quick access, and I don't really have an issue with people seeing my photo roll-its just anything that gets behind the passcode seems
like an opportunity for an exploit or two-especially as that was one of the big issues of the first iPhone (being able to get thru the passcode to access contacts, etc.)

Last edited by kjk; 10-04-2011 at 10:35 PM.
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote