View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 12:42 PM   #59
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I've never seen the attraction of these huge TV sets. I have a 32" set, and I wouldn't want anything larger.
I got 15" on ya Harry. I love it! 70" is awfully big though. I think I'd go for the projector type instead of a physical 70" screen....

Of course I don't watch that much TV - news and Science/Nature and a movie now and then...

I upgraded to the vizio 47 with internet a couple of years back. Unfortunately it has this weird reset problem (I think has to do with the wifi network) it will sometimes just shut down and have to go through it's full power up cycle. which takes a couple of minutes. It drives me crazy and seems to happen at least once a day. often when I turn it off. I keep thinking it's just going to die and I'll get it replaced since I did buy the extended warranty (in this ONE case) which is still good for one more year....otherwise if I try to get them to fix it I'm going to have to go through all the hassle of packing/shipping etc. etc. etc.
And it does work fine other that this one totally annoying problem.

Last edited by kennyc; 01-11-2013 at 12:46 PM.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote