View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 06:14 PM   #11
SolRaven
Wizard
SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SolRaven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara, Voyage, Oasis, Paperwhite & PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by addadutta View Post
Do anyone is having problem with Battery life of Sony PRS600. Mine had given 4 days with 300 pages on reading. I charged initially with USB charger for 4-5 hours and the battery level was showing full when I have disconnected the same from the charger. While I was not reading, I have switched off the reader.

Am I doing anything wrong ( this is my frist ebook reader, so no rpior experience)?
Do you or did you see a volume icon button on the bottom right of the screen while you were reading? If so then it's possible that you had mp3's playing while you were reading and didn't realise it because you didn't have headphones hooked up. I did this a few times with my 700. You may have opened the audio files by accident, hit play, then went to your book thinking you closed it, but it was still playing in the background.
SolRaven is offline   Reply With Quote