View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 03:45 AM   #23
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB1972 View Post
I like it, just ordered one
Just ordered one too... Now I need to see when I'll get it (I didn't have a positive experience with that webshop before, regarding delivery time...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by medard View Post
I had one of these machines in my hands some days ago. This is for kids, of course, or for the beach. You can't really compare it to a Sony or Amazon device, but it's nice for people that would like to carry 4 or 5 library books with them.
Or for people don't don't have huge pockets in which a 6" device fits... I'll be able to put this one in the breastpocket of my coat. I probably won't be using it to read for hours on end, but it's a very nice size for an "emergency" reader (aka, a reader you can always take with you in case you have 5 minutes in which you can read...)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote