View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 05:51 PM   #48
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by spindlegirl View Post
Most of these links do say Amazon US or UK... were there perhaps one or two that did not indicate as such?
I wouldn't worry about it. It's the same poster from last month who posted nearly the same thing. We all explained again the same thing we explained last time.

This is a free service provided by people who are sharing books they themselves are interested in. I'm not going to go to B&N, Smashwords, Sony or Kobo each time I post a book. I don't have time. How hard is it to check your preferred estore yourself? It isn't and you can even post a link or just a note where else it is free. I will sometimes post links to other stores if I do have time or the book is only at a non Kindle store.

Most of the freebies I post are KDP Select so I know it's only going to be free at Amazon.

Last edited by Blossom; 09-03-2012 at 05:53 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote