View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 04:07 AM   #586
Cayo
Enthusiast
Cayo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cayo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cayo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Cayo has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave_S View Post
You did not specify which Android device you are having that problem with. I have no such problem on any of my Android devices.
Sorry, I didn't know the device would matter. Motorola Atrix running stock. The older version that had been installed (older by a few versions) had access to the external sdcard from within Cool Reader. I updated Cool Reader, and then it could no longer access the external card. Only the internal. I cleared the data, uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled from scratch - and the same problem occurred.

So, I went to another Atrix that was running v3.0.54-38. I copied the installer onto the first phone, and after installing it - I could once again access the external sd card from Cool Reader.

So the problem definitely occurred somewhere between 3.0.54-38 and the current version.
Cayo is offline   Reply With Quote