View Single Post
Old 12-27-2011, 12:31 PM   #3
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
I can solve one of your dilemma's: Kobo dictionary DOES work on sideloaded e-pubs. This was added a few firmware updates ago. I don't have experience with the Kindle dictionary, but from what I've read it may have a slightly better actual dictionary in it. I've never used a cover on my Kobo's (even though some people say it's a must), so go with whatever you feel better with.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote