View Single Post
Old 07-26-2010, 07:23 PM   #3
Noah98
Eccentric
Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noah98 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The nook, ipad 3, Kindle Fire HD (8.9), Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul62 View Post
I don't won't to download 1500 books. I don't want to download any books thought wireless. I don't need wireless. I just need an e reader to upload a couple of techie books so I can bring with me and so I can do word searches and so worth for greater understanding and ease. Does anything like this exist or do I still have to wait to technology to catch up?
The Pandigital Novel would work after you hack it and install some software (actually really easy to do). You can get one for $124 (that includes tax) after rebate and a coupon.

Android has a few good, free PDF reading programs like Adobe Reader and Beamreader (Beamreader does word searches, and you can zoom and reflow). The Pandigital Novel has a 7 inch backlit touchscreen, wifi, and decent battery life.
Noah98 is offline   Reply With Quote