View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 06:41 PM   #3
Dusty Bottoms
Banned
Dusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipseDusty Bottoms can illuminate an eclipse

Device: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
thank you chico dusty bottoms ! i'm a bit surprised they are no longer needed, they seem brilliant to me... well, some people just can't recognize genius i guess. i hope you are having fun with the new versions, and you'll show us soon.
The idea for any icon/avatars were abandoned altogether and we're taking another design direction on how to split up the site (should be series based rather than author based.) If someone can get a use out of them, then it's no big loss

Put em on a t-shirt, sell 'em for major huge monetary sums that will make me wish I hadn't put them into the public domain, do what though will
Dusty Bottoms is offline   Reply With Quote