Thread: 9 Men Morris
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2017, 11:53 AM   #10
Escape314
Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Escape314 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle keyboard, Kindle Paper White, Android app
I know this is a very old thread, but I have a Paperwhite with FW 5.6.1.1 and I'm having trouble getting this to work. I read that all software on this firmware must be installed via MRPI, but I couldn't figure out how to set it up that way as there is no bin. I then tried to just put it in the extension and it then shows up on KUAL, but when I click on the link it just sits there and does nothing. Does anyone have advice for this?
Escape314 is offline   Reply With Quote