View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 10:09 PM   #28
Danger
Evangelist
Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Danger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K2 (retired), Kobo Touch (passed to the wife), KGlo, Galaxy TabPro
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHunter101 View Post
It seems kpg.exe likes only the kpg.conf file. Since the goal is to 'Fix page breaks bug' and the librmsdk.conf file has only two option, then the easiest solution is to create two files: one for the default and one for the alternative (see attached files). I have tested the default file on my Kobo Glo and it seems to work. I have not tested the other. If someone could test them to verify there are no side-effects.

These are not detailed instruction, more of a summary of the main events. I recommend using one of the two attached files instead. Until the original programmer alters the kpg.exe to find the new librmsdk.conf file we are stuck with renaming files. Until/Unless some finds a better solution.

Shunter
Awesome thank you. Will be trying this later tonight.

EDIT: Unzipped, tossed the update onto my Kobo and bam, works like a charm.

Last edited by Danger; 04-27-2014 at 01:50 PM.
Danger is offline   Reply With Quote