View Single Post
Old 04-25-2014, 08:06 PM   #25
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHunter101 View Post
It seems kpg.exe likes only the kpg.conf file. Since the goal is to 'Fix page breaks bug' and the librmsdk.conf file has only two option, then the easiest solution is to create two files: one for the default and one for the alternative (see attached files). I have tested the default file on my Kobo Glo and it seems to work. I have not tested the other. If someone could test them to verify there are no side-effects.
The files attached to your post #12 are correctly patched.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote