View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 05:44 PM   #58
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Perhaps I should have been more specific on the YA they don't have to be romantic but that is a plus! I'm looking for something like the Elemental series. Where a group of young people struggle with their powers and being young and all that. I prefer real world type situations like School, dating and just teen age struggles while maybe they are trying to save the world or fight a war.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote